BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A THOUSAND MILES....






A thousand nights from now,

A thousand miles away.

When i close my eyes,

from my feet you make me sway.

As we sit beneath the stars,

and count them in the dark.

You whisper something in my ear,

sweet-nothings is all i hear.

It makes me blush, it makes me smile,

and i hear your deep sigh.

I stare at the moon,

and wonder why you are leaving so soon.

I feel you are drifting ,

maybe a thousand miles again.




6 comments:

david santos said...

I love it!
Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

gud job babes...kp it up...

rakesh ram said...

well must say great job...keep posting...and visit my blog too

http://manchipilladu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

1 word 2 describe buddy AWESUM.....

Ranjith said...

is this love? :-) and is it sooo wonderful... great work yaa..

Unknown said...

i m telling u ...u wasting ur time doing anything other dan dis...
my sis is DE BEST....LOVED IT