BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

PEACE



The mortal within is dieing ,
the dreams have charred away.

The faces look so dreary,
they have lived their lives a painstaking way.

I feel i am loosing,
loosing myself away.

This night seems the longest ,
as i wait to see the day.

A million faces, a million lives ,
where do i stand amidst this crowd.

With pious prayers , on scarlet lips ,
each look saint,their vices in a shroud.

With arms open i stand here ,
the winds gushing away like whips ,

i may not be an angel today,
but that makes me no lesser proud.

I do not wish to hide today,
a single trait from You Oh'Lord!

Bless me now,or punish me for my deeds ,
it would be nothing but eternal bliss.

For You are there with me indeed ,
gives me nothing but sheer peace !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yσσσσσ รαиα.....diร iz wαт dαт мαkєร υ รρєciαl αbσυт.......αwєรυм bαbє :)

Ranjith said...

aahh... very veryyy good.. amazing

Unknown said...

wow ur great

Unknown said...

it cant be better