BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

DREAM AGAIN....




The dawn has broken,
and given us the light.

The shimmering sun,
is floating in the sky.

New hopes,new dreams,
or maybe a desire within.

May it take my vision,
where my eyes meet the horizon.

I want to dream again,
dream again with a child's innocence.

I want to shun away,
shun away all the cynicism.

I want to set my mind free,
and make my spirit infinitely boundless.

Let me embrace the light today,
and curb away the darkness.

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

wow... tht was absolutely, mind numbingly, beautiful! the rhyming was superb and the elegance of the poem... omg, i have no words. speechless! with the words u picked, i could practically paint an abstract image in my mind. the analogy of sunlight and darkness portrayed the need for freedom and the yearning for lost innocence of childhood amazingly well!

amazing poetry! keep writing! :-)

Ranjith said...

I agree with the above comment... Ditto here too... :-)

Also, soo much of depth in your poetry amazes me!!