BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SWEET PAIN.....




I see you with my eyes closed,
I hear you in my silence.
I feel you in my solitude,
I dream of you in the darkest night.

The clock has circled a million times,
The sun & moon played their games all the while.
They said time would heal all,
Still i remember only you and none of them all.

Pinning on my favorite drug,
Your memory still gives my heart a thud.
Lost myself in tranquility,
This sweet pain has become a necessity....


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dats True LUV:............Gud1, heart touching.....:)

Unknown said...

Wow sana!! U great!!! :)
Bachapn se likhti ho ya abhi abhi shuru kia????

Ranjith said...

:-) Amazing concluding lines.. wonderful poem :-)

True love huh!? as commented above! ;)

sHaDy said...

True love!? may be may be not...
sweet pain!! definitely not... i mean yeah the title just completes everything perfectly but that pain is a bad pain :|

on a serious note
a lovely lovely poem.. its so so honest... lovely...