BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

MY ANGEL !!!




HE sent me an angel,

An angel who blessed me with life.

It watched me when i crawled,
and helped me through each fall.

It taught me stories of the stars and the moon,
and i would slip into slumber rather quiet soon.

It caught my tears,
and drove away all my fears.

It is my north star,
and guides me through,be it however far.

It showers me with love and care,
and unmatched affection is all that it bares.

It runs in my blood ,
and lives in my heart.

I wish and pray ,
that we may never be apart.

My angel is my mother,
and could be no one other.

Today i make the purest confession,
My angel is my priceless possession.

So i wish upon the highest star,
May the greatest blessings be showered upon her!!!

5 comments:

"MIRACLE" said...

bahut hi achcha....

Ranjith said...

that's a good interpretation of the mothers... u an call an angel a mother to glorify it... very nicely written poem sana.. :)

Unknown said...

Ahaa Kya likha hain.....
Solid hain
Tumne hi likha???[:P]

Anonymous said...

beautifully written.....

ghazi said...

May all your wishes come true!!!